Tuesday, November 14, 2017

10 Books I Want to Reread Now!

Hey everyone! I have been in such a weird reading mood for the past few months. Well...really like all year. :(

I think that this is the year that I have reread so many books and hardly read any newly released or new to me books! I just really want to reread so many of my old favorites. I don't get it but I'm happy that I'm at least still reading.

Anyways, I figured that I'd make a list of books that I really feel like rereading...again. Are you in the mood to reread any books? Let me know!





Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter #1) 
by J.K. Rowling 
Published June 26th, 1997 by Scholastic Inc
320 pages 

Goodreads Page

I'm sure it's no surprise that I would want to reread Harry Potter! The surprise, for me at least, is that I haven't actually reread it yet (this year). I usually try to reread the entire series once every year but I've been slacking! :) 

Harry Potter just demands to be read during the Fall and Winter months for me so hopefully, I'll get a reread in soon. 








City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments #1) 
by Cassandra Clare 
Published March 27th, 2007 by Margaret K. McElderry Books
485 pages 

Goodreads Page 

If you have not read City of Bones yet, then you definitely need to try it out! I'm aware that it's not for everyone but I absolutely love the whole world of Shadowhunters and Jace. ;) 

So Lord of Shadows was released this year and that is the second novel in The Dark Artifices series by Cassandra Clare. I have not read that book yet because I got it into my head that I should read every single Mortal Instrument, Infernal Devices, and Dark Artifices book that comes before Lord of Shadows. 

So... yeah, that's pretty much why I NEED to reread this series! 






Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1)
by Cassandra Clare 
Published August 31st, 2010 by Simon & Schuster, Margaret K. McElderry 
481 pages

Goodreads Page

Like I said with City of Bones, I got it in my head that I need to reread all the books in this Shadowhunter world. But I also just really want to reread Clockwork Angel because I LOVE Will, Tessa, and Jem. And this is the series that I have reread the least out of the three of them. 

If you haven't read Clockwork Angel, then you NEED to do so now! 






Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1)
by Sarah J. Maas
Published May 7th, 2013 by Bloomsbury USA Childrens 
404 pages

Goodreads Page

The Throne of Glass series is another that I am not caught up on. I have yet to pick up and read the latest two books in this series and that is because I really do need to reread them. I cannot remember all the details and what exactly happens in the first four books so I figured I'd better reread before going any further. 

Plus I absolutely LOVE this series and the characters that grace the pages so I'm pretty much due for a reread! 

Have you read this book about a badass female assassin? You should if you haven't! 





Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1)
by Marissa Meyer 
Published  January 3rd, 2012 by Feiwel & Friends
400 pages 

Goodreads Page

Ok, so Cinder is a book that I just want to reread because it was so damn good! I absolutely LOVE the Lunar Chronicles and I have not reread a single one of the books since the last one was released.  Cinder takes a little bit of sci-fi and a little bit of fairytale retelling and mixes them together. I so enjoyed this series when I first read and I feel like the Fall is a good time to revisit it. 

Also, Marissa Meyer's newest book, Renegades, was just released so I'm feeling nostalgic. 







Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1)
by Tahereh Mafi
Published  November 15th, 2011 by HarperCollins
338 pages

Goodreads Page


Have you seen that Restore Me will be released in 2018? Restore Me will be the fourth book in the Shatter Me series and that means that I definitely need to do a reread of the whole series. 

Shatter Me was so good when I first read it and I haven't actually reread it since the first time. I so want to revisit this series just in time for the fourth book to release. 

If you haven't read this one yet, then check it out soon! 






Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush #1)
by Becca Fitzpatrick 
Published  October 13th, 2009 by Simon & Schuster BFYR
391 pages

Goodreads Page


Wow, it has been so long since I first read Hush, Hush! This is one of the few YA books that got me really into reading YA and it will always have a soft spot in my heart. But I really enjoyed reading this book and have only reread it once since I originally read it back in Freshman year of High School. 

I so need to reread and see Patch again! Fallen Angels and mystery mixed together? My kind of book! :) 





Stolen Songbird (The Malediction Trilogy #1)
by Danielle L. Jensen 
Published April 1st, 2014 by Strange Chemistry
469 pages

Goodreads Page

Stolen Songbird is one of my FAVES and I haven't actually reread it since finishing the trilogy. I was so hesitant to actually pick this up and so this one sat on my shelf for close to a year! Such a mistake because Stolen Songbird is so good. Tristan is bae. ;) 

Interested in a unique book about curses and trolls? Tread lightly with this trilogy because it hits you right in the feels! 








Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles #1)
by Mary E. Pearson 
Published July 8th, 2014 by Henry Holt
492 pages 

Goodreads Page

The Kiss of Deception is a favorite of many readers and I really enjoyed it when reading it for the first time. It's such an intriguing book that is full of twists! The third and last book has already been released and I have not yet read it. :( 

Too much time got away from me and I kind of forget what happened in the second book so I NEED to reread the first two before I start the last!









The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1)
by Michelle Hodkin 
Published September 27th, 2011 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
456 pages

Goodreads Page

This is another of my absolute favorite trilogies! Mara Dyer is such an awesome character, in my opinion, and Noah is also bae. 

If you don't know,  Noah has just recently gotten his own book with a spin-off series and I am so excited! I decided that a reread of the first three books was a must. This series is full of twist and turns that keep you reading late into the night! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? :)