Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year! 2017

Happy New Year everybody! I can't believe another year has come and gone. 2016 was such a hectic and somewhat stressful year so I hope 2017 is even just a little bit better. I'm sure it will be. :) 

I wasn't able to blog as much as I wanted to in 2016 so I'm also hoping that I'll be able to blog more this year. I've missed being able to share my thoughts and feelings about all of these books I'm reading! There are so many great looking books coming out this year as well so I'm eager to share about them. 

 I also wasn't able to do much with my "new" booktube channel like I wanted to. The Night Owl kind of fell by the wayside once I started my new job but I want to get started on it again. My job training will be ending soon so maybe once that happens I'll be able to film some videos and really get it going. One can only hope! :) 

I know this year is going to be better than the last. It has to be! I'm excited to get back into the blogging world and to find even more great authors and books. Also, BEAUTY AND THE BEAST! Can't wait for that either. ;) 

I hope everyone has a happy and healthy 2017! 


Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? :)