Sunday, September 4, 2016

The Sunday Post #4 - August 2016 in Review

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 







Happy September everyone! I can't believe that August has already gone by! I haven't typed up a Sunday Post in awhile. The end of July and August was so busy for me because I was the in the process of moving houses with my family. Then I was preparing for a pretty big interview for a pretty good job in August. Thankfully I was offered a position with the company and will hopefully start September 26th. Once I start working again I will definitely be extremely busy but I'll still find a way to read and blog. :)

August was a pretty great month for reading. I read two AWESOME contemporaries in August which was awesome, lol. :D There were a few other great reads as well and I know that September's going to have even more! I can't wait to finally start working again mainly because I'll have book funds. :) That's why we work, right? To buy books? Haha. 

Ok, so let's get into this Sunday Post!





Look forward to these posts this month! 

(Review) The Program by Suzanne Young
(Review) The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout 

Bookish News of the Week #2 
August Wrap Up (Either blog post or video)
Currently Reading 



It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover - The best of Colleen Hoover and such an amazing read for anyone! 5 stars and above. 

The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout - Jennifer did such a fantastic job with this YA contemporary! Couldn't put it down - 5 stars! 

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts 1 and 2 by J.K Rowling, John Tiffany and Jack Thorne - Not a whole lot of people loved this screenplay but I really enjoyed it! It brought back great memories and it was interesting to see Harry, Ron, and Hermione all grown up. :) 5 stars

It Ends with UsThe Problem with ForeverHarry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts One and Two (Harry Potter, #8)





I borrowed these from the library!

The Museum of HeartbreakThe Problem with ForeverGirl Against the UniverseDevil and the Bluebird





Still just beginning this book but it seems pretty entertaining and cute so far! 

The Museum of Heartbreak



No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? :)