Sunday, November 30, 2014

November 2014 Wrap Up


It is the end of November and I am ready for December! I cannot wait for my winter break and for the many books that I would like to receive for Christmas. :) I was not able to read too many books this month but I did finish a trilogy that I had been reading. I've actually finished a lot of series and trilogies this year. It's definitely been a great year for reading. So without further ado...here is my November Wrap Up. Click on the book cover pictures to find out more on Goodreads!

Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve TucholkeDust by Sarah DaltryTrust Me, I'm Lying by Mary Elizabeth SummerMom Made Us Write This In The Summer by Ali MaierMortal Danger by Ann AguirreJust One Day by Gayle FormanCress by Marissa MeyerJust One Year by Gayle FormanWhat I Thought Was True by Huntley FitzpatrickUnmade by Sarah Rees Brennan


List of the book titles from top left to bottom right:

Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between #1) by April Genevieve Tucholke (4/5 stars)
Dust by Sarah Daltry (4/5 stars)
Trust Me, I'm Lying (Trust Me #1) by Mary Elizabeth Summer (4/5 stars)
Mom Made Us Write This In The Summer by Ali Maier (5/5 stars)
Mortal Danger (Immortal Game #1) by Ann Aguirre (4/5 stars)
Just One Day (Just One Day #1) by Gayle Forman (4/5 stars)
Cress (The Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer (5/5 stars - LOVED)
Just One Year (Just One Day #2) by Gayle Forman (4/5 stars)
What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick (4/5 stars)
Unmade (The Lynburn Legacy #3) by Sarah Rees Brennan (5/5 stars - AWESOME ENDING)

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? :)