Friday, January 3, 2014

Friday Finds #4


Friday Finds is a weekly event hosted by Should Be Reading where you list books that you have found over the week and added to your to- read list. They can be books you have borrowed, purchased, found online or whatever else!


So I've totally slacked off on this meme but it's a new year and I'm going to definitely try harder. I haven't found too many books this week and the ones I did find are from the online library. Check them out!

The Girl in the Steel Corset (Steampunk Chronicles #1)
By Kady Cross
The Girl in the Steel Corset (Steampunk Chronicles, #1)  Seems pretty interesting so far and kind of reminds me of The Infernal Devices series. Hopefully it turns out to be great!

Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test #2)
By Aimee Carter
Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test, #2)








I've already read the first book, The Goddess Test, and I enjoyed that. So I'm looking forward to see what happens next!


My Life After Now
By Jessica Verdi
My Life After Now This book sounds intriguing and I've seen some good reviews for it. I'm interested to see what it's like. :)


So, like I said, I didn't find too many books this week. But I'm looking forward to reading the ones I found. What did you find this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? :)