Thursday, January 9, 2014

Bookish and (Not so Bookish) Thoughts #2

Bookish and (Not So Bookish) Thoughts #2

Bookish and (Not So Bookish) Thoughts is a weekly blogging event hosted by Bookishly Boisterous


1. Happy Thursday! I officially went back to school yesterday, Wednesday. 

2. Monday and Tuesday were "snow days" for the schools in my town! I didn't have to go to school but it was negative 45 outside. So winter break was extended by 2 days! 

3. So far I've read one book this week, Crimson Frost by Jennifer Estep. It was really awesome so expect a review soon! 

4. Monday was also MOONDAY for me! Season 3B of Teen Wolf premiered and it was amazing! Can't wait to watch next week and see Stiles and Scott again. Has anyone else seen this? 

5. I already have to start projects in some of my classes and it's only the second day back! Oh well...:(

6. I don't have any big plans this weekend. I am babysitting though. :)

7. I'd like to read some more this weekend but I'm on the waiting list at the library. There are, like, 3 books that I really want to read but have to wait for. :( Hopefully I can get them this weekend! 

8. Something cool happened Wednesday! My mom was at McDonald's and the car in front of her paid for her meal! That was incredibly nice. :) Has this happened to anyone else?

9. I also can't wait for some warmer weather. Is anyone else tired of the snow? It's usually pretty the first two days and then it gets annoying. :)

10. Speaking of weather, some of the grocery stores aren't too stocked because of the snow and cold weather. How about your stores? Are they going through the same thing? 

Not much happened this week. Hopefully next week will be different! 

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? :)