Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #3


 Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves. 

This is hosted by Pen to Paper !

This week I am wishing for The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. It sounds like a really interesting book and I have been waiting a while to get it. It looks like its gotten good ratings and reviews and the samples that I have read already draw me in. So what's on your wishlist this week?

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
By Michelle Hodkin


Mara Dyer doesn’t think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.
It can.

She believes there must be more to the accident she can’t remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.
There is.

She doesn’t believe that after everything she’s been through, she can fall in love.
She’s wrong.







Vanessa

4 comments:

  1. I really want to read this too :3 hope you get it soon!

    Lauren
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book is...different? I read it a while ago and stopped like midway through the second book. I just haven't picked it back up again. I hope you get it soon! New follower :)
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/09/wishlist-wednesday-62.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for following! And yeah hopefully I'll enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? :)