Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Finds #2


Friday Finds is a weekly event hosted by Should Be Reading where you list books that you have found over the week and added to your to- read list. They can be books you have borrowed, purchased, found online or whatever else!
So I didn't post a Friday Finds last week but better late than never, right? Anyways I'm very glad it's Friday because I'll be able to read these finds! Click on the title to read the synopsis over at Goodreads. What have you found this week?


Tiger Lily
Tiger Lily
By Jodi Lynn Anderson
292 pages

I've been wanting to read this for awhile now and was able to pick it up at my school's library. Peter Pan is also one of my favorite classic tales and Disney movies so I'm eager to see how this book goes!












Along for the Ride


Along for the Ride
By Sarah Dessen
383 pages

I just recently bought this one for a school assignment and I'm glad because I've wanted to read it as well. I've read a couple of Dessen's books and was quite pleased so I hope this one makes me feel the same way.








Shadows (Lux, #0.5)

Shadows (Lux 0.5)
By Jennifer L. Armentrout
179 pages

I love the Lux Series and haven't been able to get the 2 latest books but I found this one for FREE on Amazon and was more than happy. I think it's still Free for Kindle Edition so check it out!











Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? :)