Monday, August 19, 2013

City of Bones - Movie!


The Mortal Instruments: City of BonesCity of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)
Hello fellow Mundanes! I CAN NOT  believe that City of Bones is finally coming to a big screen near me! It feels like so long since I first found out it was going to be made into a movie and now I finally get to watch one of my favorite books on screen! I'll probably go and watch in Wednesday when it comes out. I'll have to go after school though since school starts Tuesday :(. 

























So anyways if you haven't heard of The Mortal Instruments Series or City of Bones then you need to keep reading! I posted a review of City of Bones a while back so here is the link to the review - COB Review. Read the book and the series and I promise you won't be disappointed! I even made a shirt with my friends for the showing but I'll post some pics tomorrow since I haven't uploaded them yet. I just can't wait to see this movie and so I'll post on Thursday to tell you how it went but with no spoilers ;)! 

City of Bones is truly a wonderful and magical book. Once you start reading you wont want to stop and you are bound to fall in love with a character or two! It's funny, action packed, suspenseful and romantic all in one. A book for everybody!

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? :)